Friday, July 25, 2008

Unit 4 Self Evaluation

REGARDING YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE
1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of? The compendium reviews and the list of species.

2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement? The labs on the fertility rate one as I wasnt sure if I even did it right.

3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit? I believe my grade should be A-B. I worked really hard on this unit. I spent many hours on the Compendium reviews and researching the species and writing about each one.

4. How could I perform better in the next unit? I always say this but its always true, start working a little earlier on everything that way I won't have to work so late into the night.


REGARDING THE UNIT
At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course? Looking up each and everyone of the species. I feel that it made me learn a lot about different species.

At what moment in the unit did you feel most distanced from the course? During the fertility lab because it was really confusing.

What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that find most affirming and helpful?

What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing? On the List of species lab I got confused on how many of the species I was actually suppose to write about so I may have written about more than I needed to because just wasn't clear on it.

What about this unit surprised you the most? How the species have a different role in our ecosystem and how important these different roles are.

No comments: