Friday, June 13, 2008

its all about me.....

Hello, my name is Brandi and I'm a very shy person and really like to keep to myself. I enjoying listening to any kind of music as long as it has a good sound and a good singer. The past two years that I attended Yavapai College I was a member of the womens basketball team. But now I have decided to just focus on working and school. The reasons for taking human biology are I might use the information I learn in my teaching profession. I previously took environmental biology and didnt do as well as i would have liked so I thought human biology would be a lot more interesting to me. I hope to gain the knowlege that I need about the different genetic disorders, cells, and anything else that would help me along the way through the education process.

No comments: